US presidential election race is heating up. In the desperate hope that we can beat the war criminal, George W Bush at this time, I am watching carefully the race. I watched national conventions of two parties. Here is key words that summarize my observation of the two conventions.
Democratic National Convention
- Party! (literally)
- American Dream and Promise
- Party unity
- Hillary, the big-heart
- Kennedy, the legend
- Yes, we can!
- Diverse delegates
- Universal health care
- What we can do for unprivilaged people?
Republican National Convention
- Fight, fight, fight
- Jerry Springer family of vice president candidate
- Desperate house wife or Pit bull
- McCain, the lost
- Another Bush
- Grandpa, grandma delegates
- No African-, Asian- American delegates
- RNC Definition of American= White, old & rich people
- Anti-war protests outside RNC
- How to protect our own interest?
In particular, the surprise pick of Republican vice president really entertained me. I didn't think that this kind of drama was possible in the US; I have seen many in Korea. John McCain must need shockers to revive his dying out campaign. But this package was too much.
Yes, you can call me democrat. I would be happy to be branded that way if I can punish the war criminal. Dear American friends, you should know that how this president deceived you to the unjustified war, and you have to change it.