I bought model WP-510 for my SONY Cybershot DSC-P8. It was $30 at a internet shopping mall. I tested it under water at a pool. Waterproof was perfect, but it was not easy to take a picture under water. I needed to get used to control my camera inside the case.
This product is ideal for fishing trip rather than skin scuba, I think. You may have experienced to hurry to dry up your hands in order to take a shot right after catch. If you don't have towel, you hesitate to pull out your expensive camera with your wet hands. This simple case can get rid of your worry. I used this case for this season and am quite satisfied. Here is my review:
- Being ready to take a picture anytime. It enables you to take a picture of your catch with wet hands.
- Peace of mind! You can protect your camera from water damage wherever you go, shore or on boat.
- Picture quality does not really affected by the case.
- Cheap: $30 is way cheaper than buying a new waterproof camera or original waterproof chase. You can still use your camera.
- Lens part is a bit bulkier
- Lens ring can interfere into your picture. You might see that some of my fishing pictures have black ring on them. Because the case and digital camera do not perfectly match, lens part can mess up pictures. It takes some time to get used to it. I hope that they will make the lens part more customizable. I want to adjust length of the lens part.
Without camera in it.
With camera in it.