About "Catch & Research"

Welcome. I found my passion in ecological economics and fishing. They are all about pursuit of unknown and uncertain objects. I always enjoy the seemingly reckless pursuit itself. This blog is a record of my long journey in research and fishing. Your comments are welcome and appreciated.

Monday, March 22, 2010

Modern Welfare State!

Congratulations to all Americans to become a modern welfare state!!! Of course, I am talking about the health care reform bill. As a foreigner, I can tell you that it is not that bad to have government insured health care. Actually, it is good to have a social safety net. Someone may say that the bill is a luxury that Americans cannot afford. But isn't there anything that is more valuable than life? I hope that the bill will save more lives, and most of all every Americans get healthier. Cheers!

No comments: