About "Catch & Research"

Welcome. I found my passion in ecological economics and fishing. They are all about pursuit of unknown and uncertain objects. I always enjoy the seemingly reckless pursuit itself. This blog is a record of my long journey in research and fishing. Your comments are welcome and appreciated.

Monday, August 27, 2007

Pumpkin Seed (Sunfish or Panfish)

When: 07/18.2005
Where: Near Montezuma reserved area
How: bobber+sinker rig with night crawler

Let's be honest. Sunfish must be the most common fish that you will meet. They are great fighters, and they even taste good. But few anglers show proper respect to them. Sometimes, they are regarded as nuisance. When I started learning fishing, they were great instructors. Even now, I test my new lure with them. BTW, frying is the best way to cook them, I think.

No comments: