About "Catch & Research"

Welcome. I found my passion in ecological economics and fishing. They are all about pursuit of unknown and uncertain objects. I always enjoy the seemingly reckless pursuit itself. This blog is a record of my long journey in research and fishing. Your comments are welcome and appreciated.

Monday, May 5, 2008

Meeting with Advisor (5/5)

1. Potential Outline for Dissertation
  1. Importance of Energy (general introduction)
  2. Input-output Structural Decomposition Analysis (gneral, methodology)
  3. Energy Analysis in Korea
  4. Emissions Analysis in Korea
  5. Energy and Emission Policies in Korea
  6. Conclusion or Summary

2. Next Goal

Focuse on writing up chapter 2. I-O SDA. There are plenty of literatures available about this. Review them and find strength and weakness of this analysis. Then suggest my own approach.

3. House Keeping

Fall internship and possible delay of study plan. I will contact someone who is in charge of the fellowship.

No comments: