About "Catch & Research"

Welcome. I found my passion in ecological economics and fishing. They are all about pursuit of unknown and uncertain objects. I always enjoy the seemingly reckless pursuit itself. This blog is a record of my long journey in research and fishing. Your comments are welcome and appreciated.

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Kevin VanDam rules!

KVD won 2010 Bassmaster classic. Without any tiny doubt, he is the greatest bass angler of our time. When I saw his fishing show, I was stunned by his professionalism. He paid his attention on every detail of his tackles. He even replaces all hooks of his new lures. He re-balanced all lures by himself, too. He fully deserves the title of king.

Young KVD's picture. He might be a born-fish catcher.
(Picture from KVD's article)

By the way, Mike Iaconelli ended up at sixth place. His fishing show, "City Limits" resumed at Versus TV.

No comments: