About "Catch & Research"

Welcome. I found my passion in ecological economics and fishing. They are all about pursuit of unknown and uncertain objects. I always enjoy the seemingly reckless pursuit itself. This blog is a record of my long journey in research and fishing. Your comments are welcome and appreciated.

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

The Science of Ecological Economics

This morning I received email from my former advisor; an article we worked on long time ago finally was published in Annals of The New York Academy of Science. Good news on a very day of career fair. I updated about the article at my "Research Related." This article is basically a content analysis of Ecological Economics journal. Nine of us did some tedious "coding" work together on selected journal articles. The article shows how Ecological Economics have evolved in the given time. If you are interested, here is a citation and article link.

No comments: