- Try to catch any
- Catch the limit
- Aim to catch bigger one
- Know how to catch in his/her own way
- Novice: Catch whatever one can.
- Intermediate: Catch only what one wants.
- Advanced: Chase for bigger ones
- Guru: Happy enough to be at the shore whether catch or not.
By the way, there is a similar fishing show at Animal Planet: River Monsters. Biologist and extreme angler Jeremy Wade is the host. In many aspects, these two shows are similar. They even fished the same water for the same species: Indian Gonch. Jeremy's show is more science-based, while Larry talks more on fishing techniques and tackles (and Jack link beef jerky :-<). Both are great multi-species fishing shows!