About "Catch & Research"

Welcome. I found my passion in ecological economics and fishing. They are all about pursuit of unknown and uncertain objects. I always enjoy the seemingly reckless pursuit itself. This blog is a record of my long journey in research and fishing. Your comments are welcome and appreciated.

Friday, August 27, 2010

Lure Monger (2)

New Yo-Zuri additions to my arsenal. I didn't have enough chances to test new lures except Pins minnow. I hope weather gets better soon.


Emperor Minnow (F230-C5): sinking, 2-1/2" (66mm), 1/4 oz (7g)



YO-ZURI. S
Its sinking rate is 6"-12"per second to 5'-7' deep.


Altima Pins Minnow (F242-T144): floating, 3-3/4" (90mm)
Personally, I like this lure most among the new lures. Very natural presentation.


One unique thing is that it has fishing light holder underneath.


This fishing light came with the lure.


I had a luck with this lure while trolling. Smallmouth bass ruined its rare treble hook. I removed bented hook.


Mag Vide (F657-HMD): sinking, 2-3/4" (70mm), 5/8 oz (18g)
This lure presents real tight wiggling action, which kinda excites me. I may use it for jigging, too.


View of back


Crystal Minnow (F10-HBL): sinking, 4-3/8" (110 mm), 1/2 oz(14 g)


According to its box, this lure features:
"*Action-tight wiggling *Swimming depth: floating-12-18", suspend- 4 to 5 ft *Sinking speed-1-1/2 to 2 ft /sec"


DUEL

No comments: