About "Catch & Research"

Welcome. I found my passion in ecological economics and fishing. They are all about pursuit of unknown and uncertain objects. I always enjoy the seemingly reckless pursuit itself. This blog is a record of my long journey in research and fishing. Your comments are welcome and appreciated.

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Record Walleye!

I went fishing to the Troy dam. Water got calmer, but it is still murky. I cast Yo-Zuri crystal minnow and slowly retrieved it over fast current. Near the shore, I got a strong bite. It was 21" walleye, my record fish! It gave awesome fight; at first I thought I hooked striped bass. It had fat belly and, of course, giant eyes. To my vast disappointment, I left my camera at home, what a d$^&. I measured and then released it. Although no picture, this record walleye seems to remain in my memory for long time.

No comments: