About "Catch & Research"

Welcome. I found my passion in ecological economics and fishing. They are all about pursuit of unknown and uncertain objects. I always enjoy the seemingly reckless pursuit itself. This blog is a record of my long journey in research and fishing. Your comments are welcome and appreciated.

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Zoom Swimbait

I found Zoom's new swimbaits at a local sporting goods store. I like Zoom's soft plastic lures; they are durable. I have been wondering why Zoom has never made swimbaits. They should have made swimbaits much earlier.



It is a slim long tail swimbait. It looks like Zoom put paddle on its fluke lure. But its body design is unique. I will discuss about it later when I have a field test. I am glad to find out that Zoom finally started producing swimbaits.

No comments: