About "Catch & Research"

Welcome. I found my passion in ecological economics and fishing. They are all about pursuit of unknown and uncertain objects. I always enjoy the seemingly reckless pursuit itself. This blog is a record of my long journey in research and fishing. Your comments are welcome and appreciated.

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Dissertation Defense

I passed my dissertation defense. The title of my dissertation is, "Energy, Emissions and Structural Changes of the Korean Economy: Implications for a Low-Carbon Economy." To be honest, I barely made it. My research committee was not so happy about it and suggested me to revise it from the beginning to the end. Sigh... Well, we always need to see the bright side: "I passed, yay!" I will keep editing my dissertation during summer. Of course, I will be fishing, too. Now, I really want to go out for kayaking. I want to feel the water on the right surface.

1 comment:

Ben said...

Congrats on passing your defense! Don't worry too much about your committee giving you a hard time; that's their job. The fact that you've made it this far shows how capable and hard working you are. Good luck with the fishing this summer!