About "Catch & Research"

Welcome. I found my passion in ecological economics and fishing. They are all about pursuit of unknown and uncertain objects. I always enjoy the seemingly reckless pursuit itself. This blog is a record of my long journey in research and fishing. Your comments are welcome and appreciated.

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Warmer and Deeper...

Yesterday, I caught all fish on bottom bait. I tried the same thing today, but didn't catch any. Yesterday was really warm, over 90 degree F. Today, it got little bit cooler thanks to thunderstorm yesterday night. Probably, water didn't become cool enough. I suspect fish moved to deeper pool. I got some bite, but most of them were small sunfish, I guess. Carp fish were really active. They were close to the shore. It is the mating time for them. I hope large mouth bass move close to the shore soon.

No comments: