About "Catch & Research"

Welcome. I found my passion in ecological economics and fishing. They are all about pursuit of unknown and uncertain objects. I always enjoy the seemingly reckless pursuit itself. This blog is a record of my long journey in research and fishing. Your comments are welcome and appreciated.

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Energy song from Industrial musical

I found this video clip at Youtube. I planned to use the first song as an opening of my dissertation defense. Hahaha, yes seriously, I thought that it was too good to be missed in energy related discussion. Fortunately, my advisor stopped me. It is amazing to find that our dialogue about energy has not changed much since this short musical was filmed in 1978. Same story again and again. The second song, "the Great American consumer," is a master piece. It was used some other places in media, I cannot remember. I hope you like it.

No comments: